Blue Mountains Tour
SMALL GROUPS MAX 11 GUESTS
Highlights and Overview
The upper parts of the Blue Mountains offer stunning views of the cliffs & waterfalls. Visit scenic lookouts, take a bushwalk, meet Australian wildlife and all in a small group, away from the crowds.
Duration: 10 hrs
Difficulty: Light Walking
Starting Point: Sydney City Hotel Pickup 7.30-8.00am
Ending Point: RiverCat ride to Sydney Harbour arriving at 5.30pm
- Lincoln Rock top photography spot
- Featherdale Wildlife Park-feed kangaroos, take a selfie with a koala
- Leura and its Cascades
- Australian Grand Canyon
- Three Sisters – viewing platform Echo Point Katoomba
Featherdale Wildlife Park
Hand-feed kangaroos, see koalas, wombats and more. You will arrive before big buses and their crowds to enjoy your visit.
Featherdale wildlife park is a home to over 1,700 Australian native animals and serves as Australia’s largest native collection.
You will find koalas, kangaroos and wallabies, as well as other iconic Australian animals, such as dingos, echidnas, wombats, Tasmanian devils, reptiles and a collection of birds from Australia.
Blue Mountains & Wildlife Park Tour
Sydney City Hotel Pick-up
The tour starts with FREE Sydney City hotel pick up (most hotels) or meet us at Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel 30 Pitt Street at Circular Quay @7.45am (hotel pick-up times will be emailed to you, usually between 7.30am-8.00am)
Cahill's Lookout-Boars Head
Scenic Lookout overlooking Megalong Valley and offering a view of Boar's Head rock formation
Three Sisters – Echo Point - Katoomba
Visit Echo Point, viewing platform overlooking wilderness and iconic Three Sisters.
Leura Cascades - take a guided 40min walk, scenic walk offering views of the cliffs and waterfall, some steps involved.
Lunch at Leura
Enjoy your free time for LUNCH and visit to Leura village known as the garden village. Scroll down the Mall passing fine shops and galleries, visit Candy Store.
Lincoln Rock - Kings Tableland – visit top photography spot offering views of Jamison Valley
Featherdale Wildlife Park – Arrive early before crowds and enjoy your encounter with Aussie wildlife – see koalas, wombats, kangaroos, Tassie devil, dingo and more
- Scenic World AUD$44 - unlimited entry to Skyway-Walkway-Cableway-Railway attractions – take the highest cable car – the longest elevated boardwalk-the biggest cable car – ride the steepest passenger railway (extra costs)
- Waradah Aboriginal Centre AUD$25 -visit includes 30 minutes Aboriginal performance, and entry to art gallery (extra costs)
Throughout the day, hear about the fauna, flora, history.
On the way back to Sydney, RiverCat cruise takes you back to Sydney Harbour arriving to Circular Quay at 5.30pm
Blue Mountains & Wildlife Park Tour
$135 Adult | $130 Concession | $95 Child (under 12yo) Book 3+ Adults and get $10 OFF. Automatically applied at checkout * limited time only
- Sydney City Hotel Pick-up & RiverCat Cruise back to Sydney Harbour
- Entry Fee to Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Entry Fee to National Park – Knowledgeable Guide
- Genuine Small Groups – MAX 11 GUESTS
- Optional Entry to Scenic World – Unlimited Entry $44/Adult
- Optional Entry to Waradah Aboriginal Centre (performance, art, gallery situated near Three Sisters) – $25/Adult
- Optional Aboriginal Bush Tucker Hamper Available – Extra $12 (2x jar 120gr & 10gr spices)
Visited blue mountains with "around sydney tours". Tour guide Bibiana was very knowlegeable and responsible. She always ensure that we cover all attractions within the stipulated time in our itinerary. Would highly recommend "around sydney tours" to my friends and family.
We booked this tour through aviator before we left the US after a lot of research. We really enjoyed the tour - it was perfect! This was the only tour we found that included Featherdale, Three Sisters, Leura, Scenic World and Waradah.